Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Ashley Tisdale Wants a Guy with More Than Good LooksBy
Tim Nudd

If cute is all you've got, you won't get far with Ashley Tisdale.

"In high school, it was all about popularity, being with the boyfriend and all the girls thinking he's cute," the star of the new cheerleading show Hellcats (which premiered Wednesday on the CW) says of her dating habits in Seventeen's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 14.

These days, it's not just about looks. "I am more into a guy's personality," says Tisdale, 25. "I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down."

RELATED: Ashley Tisdale Works Out with BlackBerry in Hand


The actress-singer, who's been dating Scott Speer, a music-video director, since 2009, has two more requirements: "I want to be with someone who wants to work as much as I do and who respects me like I respect him."

Meanwhile, Tisdale's Hellcats costar, Aly Michalka, has a more unusual message for potential suitors – if you're into her, you should be into her sister, too.

"I still live at home when I am in L.A., I'm really close to my family, I have a busy life, and I'm super-close to my sister – so basically if you date me, you date her," says Michalka, 21. "And he's either into it or he's not."

Currently, Michalka is single, but she's definitely looking. "I'm so ready to have boyfriend," she says. "I just need to find that guy who's worthy of committing myself to, because I'm not your average girl."



Tweens first embraced Ashley Tisdale as sweet babysitter Maddie on Disney Channel's The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. But it wasn't until she went snooty as super-snob, super-spoiled Sharpay Evans in High School Musical that Tisdale became a household name.

Discovered at a New Jersey mall at age 3, Tisdale got her start in commercials before starring in productions of Les Misérables and Annie. Then came Disney stardom with The Suite Life and High School Musical, which took Tisdale and her HSM costars Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens to the big screen with High School Musical 3.

After making a splash with her debut album Headstrong, Tisdale kissed goodbye to Sharpay and took on the world of cheerleading in the CW series Hellcats.

No comments:

Post a Comment