Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Friday, December 3, 2010

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson says she's not bankrupt – thank you very much – and is firing back against allegations that she owes more than $1 million to contractors and back taxes.

"I'm financially secure and I want to thank everyone who expressed concern for me based on these rumors," Anderson said in a statement Monday. "I am actually touched at how much concern has been expressed for me over this. It is true that I am in a dispute with some of the contractors working on my home. This is because after paying millions of dollars to build the house I continue to get bills from the contractors."

L.A. County records show that five construction companies have filed liens for unpaid bills for remodeling work done on the star's Malibu home, with one company claiming $674,043 alone for "labor and materials ... to remodel main house, construct swimming pool, construct foundations for guest house."

Repeated calls to the contractors were not returned.

"My lawyers are reviewing the work done to see if the bills are fair," Anderson continues. "If they are, they'll be paid. If they aren't, they won't be. I am just sorry [one of the contractors] went to the press, especially when I was working out of the country."

County records also show that Anderson owes $252,360.39 in back state taxes and penalties for 2007.

Anderson added, "On a separate issue, mistakes may have been made in calculating taxes owed and we are now in the process of ensuring that any taxes owed are paid."

No comments:

Post a Comment