Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Olga Kurylenko is classy

The http://last-celeb-news.blogspot.com/ coverstar and former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko has done a very sexy photoshoot for complex magazine. She’s all smoky eyed and lovely. The 30-year-old is one of those astoundingly beautiful creatures that has the ability to make you look away in shock, a bit like when you dick about with those really powerful torches in B&Q with the power of a million candles.

But she’s really great, we watched Hitman last night, best thing in it by far…She’s got loads of films coming up proving she’s not one of those Bond girls that does her thing then disappears, one is called There Be Dragons, and dragons are rarely a bad thing. She’s also in Centurion as a sort of metal but hot sword wielding queen.

















The hardcore hottie can handle herself in real life as well, “I don't know if I can really kick ass. I'd only know if I found myself in a situation where I had to do it. I know that I'm pretty good at fighting because I did dancing when I was a kid, so I'm quite flexible. When I was a kid, I came to the ballet school and did a split right away.” Gulp, look at this gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment