Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

TV News

Bethenny Frankel and Vince Neil Will Compete on Skating with the Stars

By Monica Rizzo
What does The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel have in common with rocker Vince Neil and former Olympic ski champ Jonny Moseley? They, along with three other celebrities, make up the cast of ABC's new reality competition, Skating with the Stars.

Announced during Tuesday's DWTS live results show, soap opera star Rebecca Budig, actress Sean Young and Disney Channel's Brandon Michael Smith round out the cast who will lace up their figure skates and compete on the show, which premieres Nov. 22.

"Most things I do are business decisions, but when I heard about this I thought, 'I just want to do this.' It's so awesome," Frankel says.

Even though he's a world-class athlete, Moseley says the first two weeks of training have taken their toll.

"I still work out pretty vigorously, but this is taxing," says Moseley, adding that he can "count the number of times I've skated on two hands."

But the icy adventure is not too far out of Neil's comfort zone.

"I was a figure skater when I was 12," the rocker says. "When they called the people in my office were laughing but I told them, 'I actually used to skate. I haven't skated for a long, long time. I like to do things that sound like fun and this sounds like fun."

Budig, too, has a bit of experience, having taken lessons for several years as a kid. But strapping on the skates as an adult is an entirely different sensation.

"I'm definitely feeling that fear factor," she says. "It's exhilarating but it's also scary. You have a lot more gumption as a kid."

Moseley, who has been rehabbing a broken ankle since June, admits he's using muscles he hasn't tapped in a long time.

"I feel tight but this is an experience I want to have," he says. "I want to be a good skater. I'm such a sucker for a competition."





Permalink | Filed Under: TV News, Bethenny Frankel, Vince Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment