Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian to Guest Star on One Life to Live

Pretty much everything about the world of Kourtney Kardashian is fake, from her fights with Scott Disick to her involvement in Dash NYC.

Therefore, it's only appropriate for the realty vixen to appear on a show that's all about trumped-up feuds and poor acting. That's right, Kourtney is coming to daytime television!
Kardashian will guest star on a March episode of One Life to Live, sources confirm, appearing in scenes David Fumero and Kassie DePaiva. She will not be portraying herself on the series.

"I grew up watching One Life to Live," Kourtney lied said. "I hear I get into some trouble and I am looking forward to it. This may be my acting debut, but the Kardashians know a thing or two about drama."

Shooting on the episode will take place this week. Don't worry, it will all be captured for an installment of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment