Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest

Julianne Hough Calls Ryan
Seacrest a 'Phenomenal'
Boyfriend
Ryan Seacrest is often called the busiest man in showbiz – but the American Idol host and radio star still finds time treat his lady right.

Julianne Hough calls her beau "phenomenal," when asked about him by the ever-inquisitive Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday's The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

"He's really romantic," gushes Hough, who attended Monday's premiere of the movie Burlesque with Seacrest. "He's not even in town and I got in my car and there are flowers everywhere."

Poking fun at Seacrest's gesture, DeGeneres snaps, "That is romantic in a car – or it's crazy."

RELATED: Julianne Hough 'Could Not Be Happier' with Ryan Seacrest


But Hough obviously finds it to be a sweet gesture. "For my birthday, same thing – flowers everywhere," she says. "I was almost embarrassed. You walk in [the hotel room] and you're like, 'Is this my room? I don't even know.' I'm kind of embarrassed."

Even though they have met each other's parents, Hough insists there's not a lot to be read into that.

"Everyone's like, 'Oh, you met the folks,' " she says. "It's like, I don't know. Both of our folks are like our best friends, so when we hang out, it's more like hanging out with friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment