Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jessica Simpson and Eva Mendes

Jessica Simpson, Eva
Mendes & Jessica Alba Say
They Were Bullied, Too
Stars lilke Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson and Eva Mendes may be rich, famous and seemingly fearless today but, like Tyler Clementi, these folks were teased and tormented when they were younger, too.

Playing a often-bullied geek on Glee comes easy to Chris Colfer, who tells PEOPLE he thought of himself as "a walking punching bag," and was "teased everyday from elementary school until high school."

Colfer, who is by no means grateful for being pushed around, says "it really taught me to be quick on my feet. Some of my witty comebacks are legendary."

RELATED: Ellen DeGeneres 'Devastated' over Rutgers Student Suicide


Gossip Girl's Michelle Trachtenberg has also been physically harassed. "This one girl threw me down a flight of stairs, fractured my ribs, punched and fractured my nose," she told Complex magazine.

But as in the case of Clementi, not all bullying is physical. Simpson, too, was a victim of a different kind of taunting. "[People] would throw toilet paper at my house or throw eggs at my door," she once said.

Adds Alba to the U.K.'s Daily Mirror, "I was bullied so badly my dad used to have to walk me into school so I didn't get attacked."
Standing Up to Bullies
But bullies don't always go down without a fight. Several stars had the courage to stand up for themselves.

Eva Mendes says she put an end to bullying in her life. "When I finally stood up to my bully, that's when things changed for me," she told PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment